I have been anticipating this day since August, when I got the first glimpse of what the new site would look like. So without further ado ...
- Every time you visit the home page, you'll see a new set of books and a different literacy quote or reading activity.
- We added book covers to the Book Review Index, and added two new index categories: Books for Reluctant Readers and Books for Remedial Readers.
- In our book reviews, we moved the "Reserve at the Library" link to the top of the page.
- Book reviews now describe the audience by recommended age, interest level, and reading level as a way to help parents understand both readability and content (e.g., high/low books).
- We've better organized our Links page. Next week I'll be adding articles to the Learning to Read section.